2014年7月14日月曜日

“There is no substitute for either my 1987 Carrera 3.2, or my 1998 993 Targa. B...

“There is no substitute for either my 1987 Carrera 3.2, or my 1998 993 Targa. Both are superbly engineered for sheer driving pleasure. Though very different, with no power steering on the '87 car, it still enjoys driving precision and is totally reliable. The '98 model 993 has all the creature comforts of Tiptronic gearbox, power steering and air-conditioning. I love them both equally and differently.



I drove my first Porsche in India in 1968 when I was motoring correspondent for the Statesman Newspaper of India. What an experience that was. The owner and I drove the 911 'T' Sportomatic way up north from New Delhi to the boarder and back, just to run her in... I knew I had to have one but it took me until 2003 to buy one, my GP White, 3.2 Carrera Sport Coupe. I fell in love that day and although I don't believe in polygamy, I do when it comes to my cars...” – David T.





Porsche. There is no substitute.

http://ift.tt/W3xobr

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿